BITE Beauty is an easy brand to like. They use great ingredients to make great products and don’t have a problem swatching products on various skintones. All of that makes it easy for me to spend my money with them because I don’t feel like an afterthought. That’s why I picked up two of their recently released products, The Multistick.
The “Multistick applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color on the lips, eyes, and cheeks.” It also comes in 18 shades so you’re bound to find one that you like or if you’re like me, many that you like. I picked up Cocoa, a dark chocolate, and Nectar, a deep, dusty plum. I opted for these two because they’re off the beaten path for me.
Monochromatic makeup is a hot trend this year and the BITE Beauty Multistick fits right in since you can wear it on the eyes, lips, and cheeks. I opted for lips and eyes only because I thought these two colors work better like that on me. I applied them to my lips like a lipstick and used my fingers to apply the product on my lids.
Some things you can do to help me out:
- Comment and let me know which BITE Beauty Multisticks you want.
- Tell me your fave BITE Beauty product on Twitter, Facebook, or Snapchat
- Subscribe to my newsletter. (LINK)
- Share this post using one of the share buttons below.
- Sign up for Ebates and receive 4% Cash Back when you shop at Sephora. (LINK)