If you have loose powder products then you know the struggle of it ending up in a pile on the sifter. It sucks and no matter how slow you open the lid it flies everywhere like you’re Lebron James. So here’s what you do to stop it.
What you need:
Your Loose Powder Product(s)
A plate or other surface to catch product/spills
A plastic spoon
A microfiber towel
1. Shift product to the side to expose the holes you want to cover. You can dump some(or all) product out on the plate. Or, you can keep the excess by scooping some out with the spoon and setting it aside.
2. Use the microfiber towel to clean the area.3. Measure out your tape. Use scissors to cut the tape to ensure fit.
4. Cover holes and put product you set aside back in.
5. Close product.
Over time you’ll use up what’s on top while keeping the product from pouring through ALL the holes. It’s still important to store your loose powder correctly(don’t toss it all willy-nilly). This will eventually cut down on the mess and make an accident less of a hassle.
A Tip For NEW Loose Powder Products:
Don’t peel off the adhesive tape that comes with the powder. Instead, use something sharp like a thumbtack or pin to poke a few holes in the adhesive. Now you don’t have to go back and put tape on because it’s already there. Yay!
Some things you can do to help me out:
- Pin the image above.
- Share this post on Facebook and Twitter using the share buttons below.
- Leave a comment with your favorite makeup hacks.
- Hit me on Snapchat, Twitter, or Facebook and let me know if this post was helpful.
- Subscribe to my newsletter using the form or click this link ===> http://eepurl.com/b-6atn